Turn on SSO to your new SAML app
- Sign in to your Google Admin console .
Sign in using an administrator account, not your current account firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the Admin console Home page, go to AppsSAML Apps.
To see Apps on the Home page, you might have to click More controls at the bottom.
- Select your new SAML app.
- At the top right of the gray box, click Edit Service .
- To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
- To turn on or off a service only for users in an organizational unit:
- At the left, select the organizational unit.
- Select On or Off.
- To keep the service turned on or off even when the service is turned on or off for the parent organizational unit, click Override.
- If the organization's status is already Overridden, choose an option:
- Inherit—Reverts to the same setting as its parent.
- Save—Saves your new setting (even if the parent setting changes).
Learn more about organizational structure.
- Ensure that your user account email IDs match those in the domain for your Google service.