How do I request records?
1. Sign up for an account to submit records by Clicking here.
2. Confirm your email account by clicking the link sent to your email after signing up.
3. Once inside your account, click “Make a New Request” and select your Provider/Organization that you are requesting from.
4. Fill out your request form and upload your signed authorization form or court ordered subpoena. Press “Send to Provider”, to submit your request.
5. You will receive an email once your records are available online. Login and, if applicable pay, anytime to download your records.
Once you’ve created an account, you can submit future records requests in less than 3 minutes- no more waiting on hold or lost faxes!
Thank you and let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Phone: (888) 895 8366